Tuesday, July 3, 2012

PMS Lives Here

OMG! I am so cranky and emotional! My workout was horrible! I did Wii Fit today, and I was completely off balance.  I didn't even feel like doing it but I pushed myself and managed 39 minutes.  I have a Biggest Loser Wii game as well so I popped that in thinking that if I did something different maybe it would be better.  I  haven't used it in a couple years.  It doesn't let you erase your old profile so I continued on my old one.  The first workout wants me to do is 19 minutes of yoga.  I already did 17 minutes of yoga on Wii Fit, not-to-mention that some of the poses are NOT for beginners.  I was just so frustrated, I chose another program but by then I could just feel this pent up anger and wanting to cry for no reason so I quit.  I burned 155 calories.  I'll take it.  This is my first frustrating day and I am really hoping it doesn't set the tone for what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment