Sunday, July 15, 2012

Brief Update

It's been four days since my last post.  I apologize, but it's better to say nothing rather than repeat the same.

I have rested my foot for three days now.  There is still periodic pain.  I have made an appointment to see a sports medicine doctor but it's not until the end of the month.  I don't think it's serious but I would like to get it checked out so that maybe they can advise me on how to treat and prevent future pain or injury.  As for my eating, I would say I'm doing all right.  Yesterday I went to the lake and had several alcohol containing beverages, that was my only downfall for the day though.  I had weighed in on Saturday morning and I am now down 12.6 pounds.  I will try to remember my official weekly weigh-in tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment