Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Few Days Gone By

It's been a few days since my last post. Or more specifically my last "Big Fat" post. The last few days haven't been great but I haven't let it discourage me.

Wednesday was a family BBQ and I was not good with self control. Thursday was an outing to a friend's house with the kids, still lacking self control. And tonight (Friday) was a work outing, and I can only guess the calories of the dinner that was provided and I ate it all!

I only exercised on Thursday. I am having a hard time this week motivating myself to do it but once I start I don't want to stop. However, since I didn't actually start my workout until after 9pm, I had to stop at 10.

I have my Sports Doc appointment on Monday. My ankle hasn't been bothering me and the pain in my foot is minimal so I hope he/she doesn't think I'm nuts. I will let them know that I have reduced my workout frequency but that I'd really like to not have to take time off.

I am so overdue for a bike ride. I'm afraid that I have ruined any progress I may have made in distance. However with the heat and humidity it's far better to do what I can in my air-conditioned home. I should also try to get in a walk this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment