Saturday, July 7, 2012

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days.  They were not great days for me.

Wednesday

My nieces birthday.  Dinner at Tony Roma's.  I tried, I really did, but my will-power escaped me.  It was so good!  A late evening bike ride helped me to burn some calories so I didn't blow my day too horribly.

Thursday

Pot luck at work.  Too many people usually bring fruit and veggies, so I brought none for my snacks.  No one brought any!!! Ugh!!! 

After work I went to see Magic Mike with a friend.  The movie was yummy and so were the nachos! Then we went out to eat after.  I had sushi and yam fries.  So I blew my day to hell AND there was no exercise when I got home.

Friday

Today was better.  Eating back to normal and 30 minutes of exercise.  I feel so much better in terms of my big, fat, unmotivated ass. Now, to keep it up for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment