Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fail!

I totally failed at the Olive Garden yesterday.  Not only did I pig out on salad (although it tasted rather light on the dressing) but I also ate my entire entree, Linguine alla Marinara.  I only had an extra 1/2 of bread stick though.  It was so good though, not that good should be used as an excuse.  I'm just too. . .I don't know! I don't want to say "weak", I don't want to say "unmotivated".  I guess I should continue to say I'm not committed enough.

And then there's today. . .

I was doing well and was within my calorie limit but then my son brings me home a Tim Horton's Iced Capp Supreme!  I had to drink it, he was so proud of himself as I had given him some money to go buy himself one and he thought he'd get me one too.  Of coarse I didn't have to drink it all, but I did.

I burned 309 calories on the Gazelle.  However now I AM going to complain about how hard it was.  I have tendinitis in my right ankle.  On top of that for the past two weeks I have been having pain on the bottom right side of my right foot.  While I was exercising tonight both were causing me extreme discomfort.  I swear after 20 minutes I was almost in tears! Not just from the pain but because I didn't want to quit!  I don't know how to solve this pain and I don't want to take a break from exercising because first I'm scared that I wouldn't start again and second I can't burn as many calories any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment