Monday, July 23, 2012

More Positive!

I was able to do 30 minutes on the Gazelle tonight (plus a 5 minute cool down) with no foot pain! Yay! It's not gone completely though as a bit of pain came after I was at rest for a while. I sure did sweat tonight, it was dripping good. I might have to use a towel when I work out. It's more of a motivation I think. To know that I'm sweating because what I'm doing is working! I love it!

Last night I did only a short workout on the Wii after vacuuming the living room. I did "my routine", which I've added an eleventh exercise to, and then I did ten minutes on the step. That's another thing that makes me sweat.

Working out is helping me feel better overall. I'm doing more around the house. And I feel more energy when I get home from work. My doctor had at one time suggested depression but the medicine made me sick so I didn't take it. Maybe he was right, but whatever I'm doing now is certainly giving me a more positive lookout on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment