Monday, June 25, 2012

Utter Dissapointment

"Sad face" as my kids would say. I mean it is my own fault after all. My weight today was 219.2 again. So I didn't lose but I didn't gain. I must work harder!!! Those two days with my friends and then two days of no exercise were my down fall. I will have to try to space my social commitments better.

I am considering buying a bike. Problem is I don't really have the money to do so. I'm trying to make myself say "who cares" and just go buy it anyway. There's one for $60.00 on Kijiji. But I need to make sure I have enough money for groceries and I'm trying not to overspend so that I can afford to take my kids on a small vacation this summer. I actually feel sick to my stomach when I think about what I should do. On one hand, I know I need to go home tonight and look at my finances to see if I can do it. On the other hand, by then the bike may be sold. I wish it wasn't like this. I really need to get my finances to lose some weight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment