Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Big Fat Day...well, you get the point.

Wow, was that ever a boring post. I'd like to make it more interesting, but I don't really have much to say so far.

I did do 30 minutes on the Gazelle again yesterday and another 30 minutes tonight. It's easy once you're on it but I definitely have to talk myself into it.  I can sit on the couch and watch TV or I can watch it while I exercise. Easier said then done though.  I hate that I'm so lazy!  We have a small gym at work so today I asked for an orientation so that I can use it if I ever get ambitious enough.  The equipment is up-to-date and well maintained and there is no cost to use it so I figure I should give myself the option.

I'm still eating well, but it is only day three. Today I did feel hungry for the first time.  That could certainly be my downfall.  I fought through it with just a small bowl of Jell-o.  I do still need to work on drinking more water when I'm feeling like that.  Hopefully to take the edge off.

As I said above, I know this is not an exciting blog so far, and I don't know that it will ever be.  I do plan on sharing some of my feelings and some insight as to how I let myself get to this weight.  I am sure that many people have been in the same place as myself and could relate.

Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment