Sunday, June 24, 2012

Two Days Without Exercise

It was my second day without exercise.  I slept in this morning (June 23), then took my daughter to a movie in the afternoon.  When we got home I should have done something but I didn't.  Then I cooked dinner, logged my day so far and then went to a friends' house for a Tupperware party.  I got home way later then expected and there is no way I'm going to exercise now.  I do plan to do two workouts tomorrow for sure then.  I will do the Wii Fit and Gazelle.  Food wise I was on track so I'm not going to be too discouraged right now.

I have inherited a treadmill.  I just need to get it home.  I would ultimately like to start running.  Maybe I'm crazy, but it's exercise!  I was looking at the couch-to-5k program and it looks somewhat do-able.  I'm just not sure when I will be able to get the treadmill because I will definitely need some muscle to get it into my vehicle and into my basement.  I'm looking forward to it though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment