Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Felt Good Today

OMG! I made the best egg salad I have ever made today. Who am I kidding? I have never made a good egg salad before. It's usually pretty plain. Hence, since I enjoyed what I ate, I felt great about my "food" day. AND my 30 minutes on the Gazelle felt good too! I didn't want to stop until the last five. Hopefully soon I'll be able to add more time!

Recipe time!!!

My Favorite Egg Salad (So Far)

6 large eggs, hard boiled
60g celery, chopped
15g green onion (greens only), chopped
4 tbsp Miracle Whip Light
1 tsp yellow mustard
Salt & Pepper to taste

Note: Do not over cook the eggs. The centre should be a little moist still.

Combine ingredients in mixing bowl. Use pastry blender to cut and blend the mixture.

Makes 4 servings of approx 100-105g each  (the weight below is incorrect)

No comments:

Post a Comment