Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Big Fat Day Two (Actually a Summary of Day One)

Last evening I actually got my big, fat, unmotivated ass off the couch and did something that I didn't plan on. . .exercise! I thought about going for a walk, although I'm not sure where to head if I ever do go. It was raining and cold so that wasn't going to happen anyway. I dug out the Tony Little Gazelle that is in my basement and "walked" for 30 minutes during the second period of the Stanley Cup game. 260 calories.

I had a pretty good "food" day yesterday as well. We had tacos for dinner.  I used ground turkey and put mine in a pita instead. It was nummy! I didn't eat a whole lot yesterday though as I find I don't eat as much when I'm off work, but when I'm at work I want to eat constantly. I will try to bring healthy snacks but if I eat too many it isn't going to help with the calorie counting.  Today I limited myself to two oranges after a pita filled with salad for lunch.

I know, how boring can a blog be? I'm surprised actually because it looks like someone read my first post.  Well, maybe they skimmed it by, I'm guessing that mostly I'm writing to myself though.

Oh, something you should know about me.  I have a slurpee addiction.  7-11 slurpees in Canada are way better than US slurpees.  American slurpees are infused with air, Canadian slurpees are not.  It is my one vice that I will not give up for this.  I drank a slurpee every day when I lost the 40 pounds I mentioned in the previous post, so no reason I can't do it this time.  I am trying to be ambitious enough to at least walk to 7-11 but it's a half hour each way.  I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen, at least not today.

Goal (should I make another?)
Physical activity again. . .tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment