Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!
 
Here's to a happy, healthy, committed 2013!  I am committed to losing my next eight pounds and continuing on to lose an additional twenty!  Best wishes to all who are also embarking upon or continuing the same journey!
 
 
Welcome to 2013!  I decided that I would do my weigh in today to see how much damage I did over the holidays.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had not gained anything at all.  In fact, before Christmas I was at 36 pounds, I am now at 37 pounds lost!
 
I returned to running on the treadmill on Sunday.  I retreated to Couch to 5k week 5, day 2.  I successfully did the two eight-minute runs without feeling like I was killing myself, that's not saying that it wasn't hard, it always is.  I am going to repeat it once more before I try that day 3 20-minute run again.
 
I purchase yet another pair of runners and I think I finally found the right ones!  They are the Adidas Response Cushion, and they are recommended for runners that over pronate, such as myself.  They seem to "hug" my feet the way they should.  I am so happy with them although I have only worn them the one time, they seem like the are finally the right ones for me.  :)
 
Women's Response Cushion 21, Running White / Bright Pink / Neo Iron Met., swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment