Monday, January 14, 2013

Forty!

Forty! Woot woot!  Five to go!  Sweet!  I don't know how to describe how it feels to be this close.  I am super excited so I am now sure that it will help motivate me for the last five.

Couch to 5K, Week 6 Day 2, was difficult.  I'm not sure why.  It was two ten-minute runs separated by a three minute walk.  The last two minutes really tested me, I so wanted to give up!  I didn't stop though and I made it.  Since I survived twenty minutes on my second-last run, it drives me nuts that two tens killed me.  Day 3 is 22 minutes, how am I going to make that?


I really have to convince myself to get back on the Wii Fit and start doing some yoga again. It's time to stretch the tummy muscles and firm up the mid-section a bit.  I absolutely refuse to do sit-ups, and I hear that they really don't help (I don't know if there is truth in that).  I guess it's not about convincing myself though, after all, I know I need to do it.  It's about motivating myself, my big-fat-unmotivated-self.





No comments:

Post a Comment