Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Skinnygirl On-the-Go Review

I tried this Skinnygirl On-the-Go Bar today.  Seriously though, I'm not sure why it's "Skinnygirl",  There is still 200 calories and 6 grams of fat in the whole bar.  They call it "2-100 calorie portions per bar". Yeah, right, like I'm just going to eat one. 

  • First, they are not separated
  • Second, they do not separate well
  • Third, I'm still going to be hungry after one portion! 
  • I did however burn about 100 calories trying to open the damn package!
Skinnygirl On-The-Go Bars
I think I am probably PMS-ing which is one more reason why I could not stop after just one portion.  I'm pretty sure that I would not buy these though as they are $14.99 online.  I imagine that they may be cheaper in a "real" store, so I might check out the prices just for the sake of checking them out, but they are definitely not exciting enough to have me hunt them down.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment