Sunday, January 6, 2013

Not Quite Sidelined

Although the GI bug has hit my house and I can't keep anything in, I am not feeling ill and I have close to normal energy.  Since it was safer to stay close to home, I did workout on the glider tonight instead of going to run.  I also had extra laundry due to sick children that I needed to get done so I didn't lose time this way.




The glider almost seems too easy now, I barely sweat compared to how I used to.  It tells me I burned 289 calories in a 30-minute workout, but since I'm not sweating as much, or feeling as tired, I don't know that it's accurate.  I should use the glider more often as it allows me to work my arms but I prefer to concentrate on running for now.  I would like to figure in some other way to work my arms in the mean time.



No comments:

Post a Comment