Thursday, January 3, 2013

So Very Bad

I was so very, very bad toady!  I had McDonald's for breakfast, and Montana's for dinner.  I even pre-planned what I was going to order for dinner so that I would be good! However, we had ordered an appetizer.  The kids always ask us to and we don't usually so I thought it would be a nice treat.  I really didn't plan to eat much of the appetizer but my son decided he wasn't feeling well and for some-odd-reason my daughter actually decided she was going to save room for her dinner (she never does that)!  So here's me, all PMS-ing, trying to resist hot spinach dip, garlic cheese bread, and loaded potato skins!  My mouth is watering just mentioning it.  Epic fail!!!

Well, when you fall down you just have to pick yourself up and start over again tomorrow.  I will run tomorrow, likely just eight and eight again.  Luckily, my hubby recognizes my epic failures and decided not to get Slurpees on the way home.  Actually, I think he was actually too full!  That never happens either!

 
 
 
 
I once said "I'd rather be fat and happy rather than skinny and deprived".  I don't think my attitude has changed much other than I don't want to be fat.  I don't want to be skinny either because if I need to have a "fat" day like today, I want to be able to do it without guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment