Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Little Worried But Getting Closer

So I bought two pairs of pants from the thrift store yesterday.  I haven't tried them on yet, but they are the next size down from the ones that are getting too big.  No capris though.  I guess I have to wait until spring to come across those.

I'm worried that I might not make it to forty this week.  I have been under on my calories for the last week (except for my cheat day) but I know a lot of the calories have been "bad" calories.  I am really hopeful that I will reach that forty when I weigh in on Monday. 


 
 
I can't tell you how excited I am to be this close to my goal.  If I hit forty pounds then I am only five pounds away from my original goal.  I'm hoping that this helps me to drive harder toward the forty-five pound mark.  180 was my pre-pregnancy weight, but 160 would be my ultimate goal.  I haven't weighed that since I graduated high school.  I will be happy at 180, but I promise that I will not stop, I will aim for 160 and I will not let myself go back up again like I did last time.  Even if I never reach 160, I NEVER want to reach the 200's ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment