Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This Hour Has 22 Minutes. . .

Oh wait, I think that's probably a copyright infringement, sorry CBC.

I did it!!! I ran for 22 minutes!!!  I can't believe it!  After I did my cool-down walk my shins screamed at me.  I gave them a good stretch and they felt good.  I don't know how, but I did it!

Since I ran for 14 minutes last time, I figured I would aim for 15 this time.  15 minutes passed, and I thought "let's see how long I can go then". Four minutes left and I'm thinking "I can get to twenty again".  2 minutes 30 seconds left and I'm thinking "maybe I can keep going". One minute 30 seconds, one minute, "OMG, I'm gonna do this!" And I made it!  That was Couch to 5K week 6, day 3.  Finally!!!

I started Couch to 5k on September 16.  That means it has taken me 18 weeks to do 6.  Oh well though, I'm doing it and that's all that matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment