Friday, January 11, 2013

Cheat Day!

My "new" pants are starting to fall down!  This means it's almost time for new "new" pants!  Yay!  I'm thinking I need to start concentrating on a spring wardrobe though.  I am sure that all of my capris will be falling off.  Problem - need cash!!!  I'm going to Vegas in April for the weekend to see Bon Jovi so I need to save money for that, and I am trying to plan a trip for the whole family to a wedding in July.  No, I don't need any "make fast money at home/on the Internet" schemes, I just need to find a second job that I can work only one day a week (I already work full time).  Oh, and I need to stop spending money!



Today was a total cheat day, and I enjoyed it!  Between walking around Walmart (groceries and cat food) and Ikea (don't worry, I only purchased a few small, inexpensive items) plus doing Couch to 5K, Week 6 Day 1, I actually didn't end up too far over on my calories.  In fact, if I hadn't spoiled myself with a Chocolate Covered Marshmallow from Ikea after my run, I would have made it in under. 

No comments:

Post a Comment