Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rough One

I did Couch to 5k, Week 1, Day 2 tonight. It was. . . rough.   I haven't been sleeping great as I've been waking up with sore hips and a sore back, the soreness and stiffness seemed to last through the day today. I know this  affected my performance tonight.  I also don't think my body was recovered and ready.  I'm going to wait until Wednesday to do Day 3.  It didn't help that my iPod died and then I accidentally yanked the stop cord from the treadmill. . .sudden stop!  I guesstimated the amount of calories I burned based on the fact that I only did 7 out of 8 of the sprints.  I will try flipping my mattress and hopefully that helps!  I can't afford a new mattress, but I hope to save a little and get a new memory foam topper soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment