Sunday, October 21, 2012

Life Gets in the Way Sometimes

This past week has not been very successful exercise-wise.  Life gets in the way sometimes and Couch to 5k has taken the back-burner.  Play-dates, concerts, plans with friends. . .I still haven't made it out of week one!  As of right now I plan for Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.  I figure if I schedule it in I will have a better chance of actually doing it.  I haven't been feeling well this weekend so I really hope that I'm not getting sick, that would really get in the way.

I declared this past Saturday "Pig Out Day!"  My family and I went out for lunch at a popular diner that I have only been to once many, many years ago.  I enjoyed it so much!  I think it has to be okay to be really really bad once-in-a-while. I think it makes it easier to keep things on track the rest of the time.  The truth is the "bad" food is out there and even though I try so hard to be good most of the time if I eat what I really want once-in-awhile I have a better chance of eating the "good" stuff all the other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment