Saturday, October 27, 2012

Couch to 5k, Week 1 Day 3, Again

I did Couch to 5k Week 1 Day 3 again Friday.  I'm still not feeling ready to move on to week two although I did make it to the end without too much struggle.   I suppose I should go ahead and move on but when I can barely make it through one minute jogs, how am I supposed to make it through one and a half minute jog?  Wow, that sounds pathetically lazy!

I got a new mattress pad for my bed finally.  It's a two and a half inch gel mattress pad.  It's so cozy!  I haven't had to get up in the middle of the night to crack my hips since we got it.  The only "problem" is that I have been sleeping for longer stretches and ending up with a sore back instead.  I can't win!

A co-worker told me to go buy new pants the other day. She said she didn't want to see me wear the ones I wear anymore because they are all too big for me! She's like my "work mom". Always nagging about something (it's always true though), but she's great and at least someone notices! I had another co-worker comment on my weight loss also! It feels nice that people are noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment