Friday, October 5, 2012

Good Day/Bad Day

Wednesday - I had a good workout this evening, I burned the most calories on my Gazelle yet! I wore my comfy new Nike's and watched Glee (DVR'd) so I think the music helped keep the tempo up. Of coarse I'd rather believe the new shoes were my inspiration. I love shoes!

Friday (today) - I feel like I'm failing miserably! So many times that I am going over on my calories. This is a slippery slope that I can't seem to get off of. I tried to do Couch to 5k tonight but it's been over a week and maybe I should have gone back to week one since it has been so long, but I didn't and I had to quit.

My knee was hurting and then my foot started to hurt. The last time my foot hurt it took so long to heal so I stopped. I was wearing my new runners and now I'm worried that they may be too big. I got them bigger since my old ones were hurting my toes but the support doesn't seem the same. I also meant to get them only 1/2 a size bigger but I got one size bigger by mistake. 

This is all so frustrating. Tomorrow we are going to a potluck and Sunday we are having Thanksgiving dinner so this weekend is not going to get better. Zero will power. Sorry to whine, I'm just in a bad place today.

I love my shoes and my sister is encouraging and is telling me I just need to get used to them.  I hope she's right! I can't afford another pair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment