Wednesday, October 10, 2012

If I Can Get My Ass in Gear

Third calorie-deficit day in a row! This despite the fact that I took my family out to dinner at Montana's. I tried to make the best choice for what I was craving, I really wanted BBQ-something. So I ordered a sandwich and ate half, with a side salad with balsamic vinaigrette (I've had a thing for balsamic lately), I ate one rib off of hubby's plate (to satisfy the need for BBQ), and 1/2 piece of his calorie-filled corn bread to satisfy myself. Then I came home and burned 300 calories on the Gazelle again.

Why do I want to take up running when I can burn 300 calories in 30 minutes on my glider? Obviously I'm nuts!  I'm thinking possibly restarting the running plan on Friday if I can get my ass in gear.

I know I've been feeling a little down again, but I'm trying really hard not to let it effect my eating and exercise.  Tomorrow is day 3 of PGX, it's an increase to two tablets per meal, it is supposed to help you eat less by making you feel fuller.  So far I'd say it was vaguely noticeable only, but hopefully when I get to three it will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment