Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Canadian Thanksgiving tomorrow = turkey day today!  I did very well considering. . .but certainly need to get more serious starting tomorrow.  It's time to get more calorie deficits!  I thought of doing Couch to 5k after dinner (dinner was at my mom's) but by the time my stomach settled enough I was having a hard time breathing due to my allergies.  She has my sister's two cats living with her and I'm more allergic to other people's cats even though I have three of my own. 

I think I'm going to restart Couch to 5k.  I am sure I'm not ready for week two, especially since I haven't been able to do it consistently.  Between getting more serious about that and starting the full PGX program, I hope to get some results again.  I have been bad (as we know) and I am starting to feel like I'm slipping away from it all.  I must not fall completely off the (food) wagon, I must stay on this journey.



Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment