Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Made It!

I made it below 200!  I'm at 199 and I'll take it!  Nineteen pounds to go to reach my goal!  Somehow I don't think I'll be reaching my second goal of twenty pounds in twelve weeks but that's okay, it wasn't a very realistic goal.  Now I just have to get to 180.

I got back to Couch to 5k tonight.  I technically did Week 1 Day 3 tonight but I don't feel like I'm ready to move on to week 2 yet since I had such a large gap between day two and three.  I will do one more day of week one and move on to week two the next time if it goes well.

I'm sorry that my "blog" has become so boring.  I don't have much to say in regards to my progress.  Nothing out-of-the-ordinary at least.  I suppose I could discuss the next journey I plan to attempt.  I will save that for when I feel like writing more.  I gotta keep the suspense!

No comments:

Post a Comment