Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Did It, I Really Did It!!!

Oh hi!  Sorry I haven't been by in a while.  Busy, busy this week!  I took Saturday and Sunday off from running, so I had nothing to report.  However on Monday I got hubby to drive the kids to karate so that I could go for a run and I made it to 28 minutes AGAIN!!!!  Sweet!  I probably could have made 30 if I pushed really hard because I felt good. However 28 minutes was Couch to 5k Week 8 Day 2's goal so I was happy to have made the 28 again and save the 30 for day 3.


Tuesday I was a bad girl.  I have been really wanting a good burger and fries so my mom and I took the kids for dinner at a local favorite.  Soooooo yummy and totally worth the extra calories.  Then it was home to catch a hockey game.


Wednesday was here and I decided I was going to run again.  I accomplished a feat that night that I never thought possible.  I ran for 30 minutes.  If you had told me five months ago that I would be able to run for 30 minutes straight I would have fallen on the floor laughing my ass off!  I did it though!  I did, I did!!!!  That officially completes the Couch to 5k program time-wise.  However, it was still only about two miles.  So now I keep going until I get to 3 miles! That's my plan, we'll see how long it takes to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment