Monday, February 4, 2013

Breaking Even


Okay, so I didn't skip my weigh-in this morning, I was brave. Nothing lost, nothing gained, thank goodness. I guess this will remind me that I need to make sure that the good days will always balance the bad days even when I am done with the overall loss. For now, I plan to continue on the current journey of far more good days though!

I ran for 25 minutes again on Saturday. The three day break between runs seemed to make a difference in my ability to do 25 minutes straight. I won't be able to run again until Tuesday, which is a two day break. However, I did work out on the glider Sunday so hopefully the recovery time is still sufficient as I would like to do 25 minutes again. We will see.

 

I made my 100th post on the weekend.  That is also an accomplishment as I usually start a "diary", write for a few weeks, and then stop writing.  I am really glad that I have kept this blog as a "diary" of my journey because it serves a a great reminder of what it has taken to make it this far.  Sorry if I have bored you along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment