Sunday, February 10, 2013

Some Advice You Didn't Ask For

LOL!  My "Boobs" post got more views then any others in the last month.  I didn't mean to be misleading, it really was about boobs!

Anyhow. . .

I received an inbox message from a new member on Calorie Count asking for advice.  I know I have said some of this before but here is my take on losing weight. . .

Everything in moderation! You want chocolate, have chocolate. . .just eat 1/2 of the chocolate bar (put the rest in a Ziploc bag for the next time, or give it to someone else if you think you can't ignore that it's waiting there). You want chips, eat chips. . .just take one small bowl. The best thing I own is a digital kitchen scale, then I can measure just one serving.  Moderation is key, if you deprive yourself you will eventually snap and binge. This way you can factor a little "cheat" into your day and not feel guilty!
 


So, you had a bad day. . .

If you have a bad day it is not the end, just try not to let one bad day turn into two bad days, or worse, three, four, or five. You have to get back up the next day and have a good day, then two, three, four, and so on. I let myself be bad once a week, and truthfully most of my "bad" days aren't really that bad anymore because being "good" is so natural now.

No comments:

Post a Comment