Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FORTY-FIVE!!!

I did it! I did it! I have lost 45 pounds! What can I say that I haven't already said??? Nothing at all!
 

I may have met my original goal but I'm not ready to stop.  It took just under seven months to get this far which I don't feel was a very long time at all.  I'm going to keep doing what I have been doing and see if it takes me any further.  Another twenty pounds would be great.  As I said in a previous post, this has been a journey and I am not done with it yet!

One of my fabulous co-workers gave me flowers on Friday.  What a sweetie!  She gave me a note saying that she was proud of me (for my weight loss).  I am equally as proud of her as she has lost 55 pounds herself!  It was truly unexpected and completely appreciated, what a wonderful surprise to start the day with!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment