Friday, February 8, 2013

Boobs

Now that I have your attention. . .

You want to know the most discouraging thing about this weight loss?  My boobs!!!  Where the hell have my boobs gone?!?  My C-cup used to runneth over, but now the shape of the bra cup only helps them look full and round.  Dear Body, I have lots of excess fat around my mid-section.  Why couldn't you take that away instead?!?

I shared that thought on Calorie Count today and it became a top report!  It was how I was honestly feeling, so I just shared it.  I have these saggy boobs that barely fill my bra cup, never mind how bid they sag when I'm not wearing a bra.


I've been feeling a bit lazy the last few days.  I shouldn't feel lazy though, I should feel inspired.  I'm not.  My get-up-and-go has got-up-and-left!  I went so far as to order pizza for dinner and actually plan not to run tonight!  Hopefully the weekend will bring a renewed source of energy, but I know in my heart that it's just a slump, and when I do get out of it, all will be good again.  I'll be back, soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment