Saturday, February 16, 2013

It's Okay to Cheat (Only on Food Though)

I have been absent for a week, so sorry.  As usual, not a lot to say so nothing to post.

I hit 178 this week.  I don't remember being 178 since I had my thirteen year-old son!  Some of my co-workers are telling me not to lose anymore, but I'm happy to lose as long as I can start shaping too.  I still have to work on a shaping plan but it will come.

I haven't been able to do a 25 minute run for two weeks.  I just can't make it.  It's frustrating, but I'm going to keep trying.  I know I will get there again eventually.

I had an awesome (planned) cheat day this week.  I had been wanting something deep-fried so I figured it was time to celebrate reaching my goal.  We had chicken wings and fries (so yummy) from Montana's!  I still weighed everything since it was takeout and I always weigh my food at home for accuracy.  Even if I know I'm going over on my calories, I like to keep track.  As I have mentioned before, once in a while you need to cheat. You need to indulge your craving so that you don't snap and fall totally off the food wagon.


 

Valentine's day was this week too, of coarse.  I ate a cupcake!  Red Velvet!  Yum!  I'm usually well behaved at work but I decided to give in to it this time.  Seeing as the 178 was reached after the wings and cupcake, it wasn't really a bad week at all!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment