Monday, September 24, 2012

Tom is Here

Well, no pounds lost this week but I blame Tom. What the hell, Tom?!? You were just here 26 days ago! So annoying. This explains my NEED to eat everything this weekend. Self control was not on the menu. I was so hungry all day today too but I made myself exercise despite wanting to eat cake instead. I burned 277 calories while reading a book on my Gazelle. Brilliant!

Tomorrow evening I will head to my mom's to do Couch to 5k. I was thinking of redoing week one, day three since I had such a big space between day one and two. I'm not sure if I'm ready for week two yet. Also, I will be heading out of town for a wedding this weekend but I already checked and there is a treadmill where I am staying so I can continue but I want to look like I'm good at it in case there is family around! So maybe I should just get really comfy with week one.

Food will also be a challenge, but I hope to pick up some healthy stuff for myself at a grocery store. There will be dining out too, but other than one restaurant where I already plan on being semi-bad, I can likely behave. I'm not sure what kind of food is offered on the plane ride though, hopefully some healthy, edible choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment