Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Big Fat Unmotivated Ass, Take Two

Well, I'm pretty sure my weigh in tomorrow morning will not show a loss.  The week, when I look back, was not very good.  I ate (mostly) the right things but did go over on calories too often and certainly did not exercise enough.  This weekend was a disaster though.  My own disaster.  A movie date with my daughter with popcorn AND nachos, followed by a family day with a train ride and no healthy choices at our destination.  Then I came home and made a healthy dinner. . .followed up with apple crumble, d'oh!  The apple crumble alone would not have been a total disaster as it was only 330 calories with just 1.7g of fat but after the rest of the day (including a slurpee), it was not wise.

I am finally feeling it again.  What "it" is exactly is the feeling I had on the very first day when I started this 13 weeks ago.  The feeling that it is time to get My Big Fat Unmotivated Ass in gear! I need to make sure that in addition to eating well every day that I exercise more than the two times I have done in each of the last two weeks. I want to do it now, but it's always easier said then done.

No comments:

Post a Comment