Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Best Inspiration of All!!!

The best inspiration of all is stepping on the scale and hitting the twenty pound mark.  Yes, that's right, my official weigh in yesterday morning was two pounds less than my sneak peak on Saturday!  In twelve weeks I have lost twenty pounds!!!! I was so excited!  It should be self-motivation but unfortunately it hasn't helped.

Sadly, it's more of the same to report.  I still haven't been too interested in exercise.  Tonight I was  going to give my house a good vacuum again because that makes for good exercise but I've been so busy getting the kids ready for school that I just don't feel like it.  I am going to at least walk to the store later so I can say I did something tonight.

What can I do?  I'm tired of writing about it and I'm sure you're tired of reading about it.  I know it's easy to say or think "just get off your ass and do it".  Unfortunately right now it's just not cutting it.  I hope. . .I hope my get-up-and-go comes back soon because if I could lose twenty more pounds in twelve more weeks I would be ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment