Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Cheated

I cheated. . .but not in the way that you would think. I weighed myself this morning. I have lost 2.4 pounds this week for an overall total of 18.2 pounds! This will give me the motivation I need to stay on track this weekend so when I do my official weigh in on Monday I will not have increased over the weekend! This is great! The reason I wanted to weigh myself is because ALL my clothes are starting to feel too loose, including my stretchy yoga pants.

I guess I should say that for the last two days I have been behaving. It's been hard to stay on track calorie-wise despite the PGX. I still eat just as much but spread it out further so I don't get the hunger pains. Thursday I went over on calories so I forced myself to the Gazelle and burned those extra calories (and more). Yesterday I did Wii Fit. Neither day did I get that "feels good" high that I was getting during exercise but I hope that feeling returns soon because it is more encouraging.

For now, I still feel stuck in some sort of funk but as long as I can be in this funk and not fall off the wagon it will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment