Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nope, Nevermind, Failing

I'm sliding down a slippery slope today.  I was doing great until dinner today.  I took the PGX with my lunch today so I became fuller at lunch and I ate less. I was still hungry in the afternoon so I ate the rest of my lunch! Great! I had a small dinner consisting of 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes and 100 grams of roasted ham.  Unfortunately this did not fill me up.  I drank 16 ounces of water to try to fill myself a bit but I still wanted to eat.  I had a pepperoni stick (bad!) for some protein, but still wanted more.  I broke! I had a bowl of Doritos!  I am still under calories for the day though.

My "punishment" should be dragging my Big, Fat, Unmotivated Ass off of the couch and heading downstairs for some Gazelle time.  Maybe.  Maybe not.

As I said above, I took the PGX with lunch today instead of before.  It worked well for helping me to feel full and spread my lunch items through the afternoon so that I didn't want afternoon munchies.  I am thinking I am possibly going to try taking it at dinner also.  I'm still not sure if I do want to use the product on a continuing basis or not though so I may hold off on the capsules. 

Update: While I didn't go exercise on the Gazelle tonight, I did force myself to walk to the store to get a few groceries. Everything I bought was healthy!

I think I should have had chocolate instead of the Doritos tonight as I remember wanting that earlier. Maybe if I had pin-pointed the correct craving earlier I wouldn't have eaten so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment