Friday, August 10, 2012

Batteries Now Included



I got the batteries for my Wii Balance Board and had a good work out on Wednesday with the Wii Fit. Amazingly I had even lost weight! I am officially down 15.8 pounds. I do need to start alternating muscle groups though because most of the Wii Fit exercises target the same lower body area that the Biggest Loser lower body work out did so I didn't really recover. Last night I did the Biggest Loser upper body light workout instead. I am thinking of going back to the lower body workout tonight!

I made a trip to Costco last night. I haven't been going there often because I spend too much money! I stocked up on veggies and fruit for the weekend. Usually I'm out of that stuff because I shop on Sunday and I'm out by Friday. I'm glad to have some healthier choices in my house again. Apparently I should have bought more broccoli because my daughter is asking for cooked broccoli! I'm glad she like some healthy choices. . .although she asked to put cheese on hers!

I'm looking forward to a good weekend and I do plan to cheat. . .I'm making hot wings tomorrow. I am going to toot my own horn here and say that I make awesome wings. I will share that recipe too as I haven't shared a recipe in a while, but be warned. . .not at all healthy!!!

TTYL!     :)

No comments:

Post a Comment