Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Still On Track

Still on track, I know, it's only my second day back but I really was worried that the bad would be too tempting.

I went to the store last night with the thought of maybe purchasing and trying a soy protein powder for curbing my afternoon need-to-eat at work. I ended up purchasing PGX instead. I took one before lunch mixed in a fruit smoothie and although I initially felt full at lunch my afternoon munchies came anyway. I'm not sure if I should try it with breakfast and lunch then, or just increase my lunch dosage. I'm wondering if anyone has really had success with it also or if it's just another fad.

No exercise today, but that's okay with me. That's the motivation I'm missing, but I've lost weight by just eating well before, exercise will just help speed it up. I have a dress that I want to look good in at the end of September for a wedding so I suppose that should be my motivation...but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment