Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm Back!

Well, I'm back and I only gained one pound! Yay! It's also time for Aunt Flo to visit again so that may very well take care of that one pound. I can't wait until next Monday to check again.

I had an excellent food day, and although I didn't exercise I vacuumed my living room and the stairs to the second floor (15 stairs) for approximately 40 minutes including moving furniture. I was sweating rather well just doing the living room, plus the stairs were a killer!

I'm not feeling the exercise vibe but I am hoping that is a side-effect of the visitor I mentioned above. I need to get some upper body options as well but for now it will be my regular activities presuming I can get my ass motivated. I haven't biked in ages either though but this week is looking way too hot for any outdoor exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment