Sunday, September 16, 2012

Couch to 5k

I went to McDonald's today to spoil myself with a small fry and they gave me a medium instead! It was meant to be!!!  Oh it was so good!  I figure I have to let myself have that "bad" thing once in a while or else I'm going to completely crack and order a large fry, a Big Mac, and a milkshake.  I don't want that though.  Just a few fries to keep me happy.

I really had a good day overall despite the fries.  I was low on calories and I did Day 1 of Couch to 5k!  It was okay, certainly not torture.  It was my first time on a treadmill though.  Can you believe that? I have never been on a treadmill before!  I figured out a good pace and stride for walking, but I was uncomfortable in the jog.  There was only eight one-minute cycles in the Day 1 workout so it was not a lot of time to figure it out.  I hope I can find a better comfort level next time.  I will do Day 2 on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment