Friday, September 14, 2012

Another Day, Same Journey

What?!?!? Nobody read my last post?!?!? I'm so hurt! Just kidding!

The last two days have been good besides my being bad.  I knew first thing yesterday that I was in trouble.  I made plans to go to the Olive Garden again with a friend.  We ordered the Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta.  Basically it was a big bowl of melty cheese with some finely chopped tomatoes on top served with Tuscan Bread.  Then I ordered soup salad and breadsticks.  Two bowls of salad, one bowl of Zuppa Toscana (my favorite), and four breadsticks.  Yup, I said four breadsticks. Ouch! 600 calories!  I did work out when I got home and burned 280 calories so I only ended about 200 over for the day.

Then there was today.  I ordered pizza for dinner and I ate FOUR slices!!!  What an idiot I am!  I worked out again and burned 260 so ended 70 under for the day.  Excellent. 

I know I need to behave for the next two days so that I can see results on Monday.  It's the weekend though so it may require some extra effort.  I need to pick up some veggies so that I can make stir-fry.  The kids love it so it's a great, low-calorie meal. 

I wish I had more exciting things to tell you, but nothing new or exciting happening around here.  TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment