Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Starting to Feel "It"


Did I mention that I was starting to feel "it" again?  What is "it"?  "It" is the wanting to exercise, wanting to eat right, wanting to do well!  Feedback would be great though.  No one has noticed except my hubby, but maybe he's just actually being nice since he sees the effort I'm putting into this.  The people I see are the same people that I see every day so they may not notice.  I'm looking forward to seeing someone who hasn't seen me in a few months to see if they notice.  That will be the big reward.

Yesterday I had a good workout.  I burned 280 calories.  I won't do it again tonight because I can feel the pain starting.  I know you are not supposed to work the same muscle group two days in a row but I love that I can burn that many calories in 30 minutes compared to 30 minutes on the Wii Fit.  I should start biking again in the evenings since it is cooler now but this evening it's too windy.  I have been looking online for a used recumbent bike but I don't want to spend a lot so I will just keep my eyes open for now.

I'm looking forward to a good week and hopefully some great results on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment