Tuesday, April 9, 2019

It's Been a Long Time

Well, well, well. . .it seems I am back here again. Once again hoping for a new day one. I seem to do better when I talk to myself in here so I realized I should come back.  I have hosted many weight-loss challenges over the last two years, but all I have done is yo-yo with each challenge. I am thinking that I do my best on my own.

I stepped on the scale this morning. . .196.4. Too close to 200 for my comfort.

I tracked my food today, it's a start. I didn't meet my calorie goal, but I didn't go over my calories burned, so that's a start.

20 pounds. 176.4.  That's not a lot to ask of myself. I have to remind myself that I am capable of achieving this.

Do you believe weight-loss is mental? I do. And my attitude switched back to the I don't care attitude for a while now and I don't know why. I need to care, I need to take care of me.

Hopefully I will be back here soon to tell myself that I am doing a good job working on my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment