Monday, April 22, 2019

In Progress

La, la, la, la, la, la, la!
-The fat lady singing

I wrote that on Saturday, after the Jets lost. Our season is officially over and since I don't have any teams to cheer for in the playoffs it should be easier to stay on track. See? I found the bright-side!

Anyhow, on to the post!

The weekend was not a smashing success, but that's okay. I must have consumed at least two days worth of food for Easter yesterday. The important thing to note is that it's okay to indulge occasionally. There's no reason to restrict yourself on holidays or special occasions. You just need to do your best to stay on track all of the other days and not let one day turn into twelve.

Activity wise, my cousin has been motivated by our flexible walking schedule. This week should prove to be a bit of a challenge because of us having plans on opposite days, but I think it should work out. I should add some more activity myself, but I'm not there yet. Much of my weight loss  involves mental obstacles (I think it's like that for many people), I can't even describe it. Again, I will say this. . .one step at a time. Progress is progress, no matter how small.





No comments:

Post a Comment