Saturday, April 13, 2019

Old Habits Are Hard to Break

Argh!!! I made a rash impulse decision to get some pretzel bites with cheese sauce at work last night! I have to remember to be more conscious of the decisions I make when it comes to eating. Old habits are no doubt hard to break, but I plan on breaking them.

Don't beat yourself up over bad decisions. We are used to making decisions on the fly. We have to "train" ourselves to make different choices though. Or to stop and think about our choices first.

I did have extra calories to work with yesterday. I worked the second job and made 12000 steps, and burned approximately 2600 calories so thankfully, it worked out okay. Again, even if it didn't work out, I would still need to move on. 

I will continue to work on making better choices and soon that will be the normal habit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment