Friday, April 12, 2019

Getting There

Day two was easy, but only because I worked my second job which allows me to burn extra calories. I still have to be food responsible on those days, but I did well.

Day three. . .well that was a pre-planned birthday dinner at the Keg so I already knew that was going to be "bad". I have always been okay with those kind of days. If you never allow yourself some enjoyment, you will eventually find it too hard to keep up with your weight-loss plan. So balance the "bad" with more good and it will be okay.

I have started laying out some plans for losing this weight. First, exercise. My walking buddy is a bit more out of shape then I so she asked to start small. I set out an "ultimatum" for us though. We start with a minimum 30 minutes by Monday. She agreed!

I need to do this. I need to be in the right place to do it. I really hope I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment