Monday, October 9, 2017

It's Been Awhile

I can't believe I haven't posted in a month!!! Wow! I really have had nothing remarkable to tell you though. I can tell you how I was lazy, because I was, but I did do decent with my eating, however, I have only lost 3 pounds. 

Last week something changed. I honestly can't say what it was, but suddenly I had a REALLY GOOD food day where I unintentionally ate low carb, this continued on to a second low carb day (and by low carb I mean low carb for me compared to what I am used to). I actually found out that carb withdrawal is a REAL THING! Since I was already "paying for" having a couple of "low carb" day, I continued all week! Suddenly, it wasn't so hard! And that's the best part of being on a health journey, it's when it doesn't seem so hard anymore.

Today I finally had the urge to EXERCISE! I have had it in my thoughts more often lately, but I just couldn't motivate myself. Today was Canadian Thanksgiving and I definitely blew my day. However when I got home I put on my runners and headed downstairs to exercise. Why? Because I no longer had a choice. (Of course I did, but I NEEDED to do it to make sure my output was greater then my input!)

I'm hoping that today is just the first day of a long streak of feeling the need to exercise. I am hopeful because I have just felt different this past week.

There may be more to this sudden change in my journey but I'm not ready to elaborate yet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment