Saturday, January 25, 2014

Oh Sh!t! (With a Side of Okay)

Oh sh!t, what was I thinking?!?  The front of my thighs are sore from yoga yesterday, but today was run day, so I ran.  Running uses different muscles so the running itself wasn't painful.  It was Couch to 5k, Week 2, Day 3, so really only nine minutes of running (22 minutes of walking).   few hours have passed and I am in so much pain whenever I get up and move now though.  I have actually just taken an Advil to hopefully alleviate the pain which is not something I normally do.  And yes, I will likely do the same thing to myself next weekend!


Uhg! My boobs!  Please stop taking away from my boobs! I have all this flabby stuff around the middle that I'm perfectly happy to give up! I need to go down a band size on my bras as they are riding up all the time.  I'm just really hoping that I don't have to go down a cup size too! (I know, TMI!)
 
I am however admiring some of the other changes in my body.  I have noticed that my hips actually look like they curve "properly" from my waist and my bum is looking round instead of flat.  I also like the muscles in my legs.  It's almost strange to look in the mirror and like what I see!  I'm not perfect and never will be but it is great to actually be able to see results.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment