Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Confession

I may have been very bad today. . .Ahem. . .Okay, I was very bad today.  After 16 days of being good we went out for dinner and I had yummy, bad food!  Wings AND ribs (with a salad).  And that's it!  Now it's back to being good.  It's not usually too hard to be good lately so I'm doing all right.

Good question!

Yesterday I started Couch to 5k Week 3. This week is 28 minutes each time so I burned about 15 calories less than week one and two.  Week 3 is your usual five minute warm up and five minute cool down with two 90-second runs and two three-minute runs followed by equal walking times.  The three minute runs were a little tough, but not overly.  My knee was feeling a little pain but I'm quite sure that was still residual from the weekend.  I'm hoping to feel 100% for tomorrow. 

I guess I don't really have much to say today.  I really just needed to confess that as far as so-called cheat days go, today was a doozie.  Really though, I prefer to call them self-sabotage days!

No comments:

Post a Comment